Win this great prize including a 2-night stay in a spacious pet-friendly suite at the Twelve Hotel, Barna, Galway!
- Share a short video of your dog, pup, senior dog as a comment on our competition post here: WoofAdvisor Facebook Competition
- Winner is video that gets highest combined total of Reactions and Comments and Shares! (i.e. 20 Reactions, 6 Comments = total 26).
- Deadline: 6pm Friday September 21st Winner announced immediately!
- The winner will receive the individual elements of the prize directly from the sponsors, except the Polo Shirt and Book for which we will arrange delivery!
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We would love the winner to share their experience and photos from their trip, which we would publish as a blog!
♦ A 2-night stay sponsored by the multi award-winning The Twelve Hotel, Barna, Galway, Ireland’s Hotel of The Year 2018!! See hotel profile below.
Includes two nights in a spacious Pet Suite, cooked to order breakfasts, Dinner on one night in The Pins GastroBar, Pampered Pet Program (complimentary Welcome Doggie Treats, Pet Menu, Dog Lobby and more).
Available midweek Sunday to Thursday, some black-out dates apply (Christmas period, Bank Holidays). Valid for bookings up to March 31st 2019.
Booking well in advance recommended as demand exceeds supply!
♦ A medium size wax coat from Dog Envy Clothing's new Autumn/Winter collection
- Luxury coats for your dog, handmade in Ireland.
- Finalists in the Irish Country Magazine Irish made awards 2018.
♦ A WoofAdvisor Polo Shirt
♦ Two Nice ‘N’ Natural Hampers sponsored by PetWorldDirect.ie
100% Irish-owned, Petworld is Ireland’s leading pet specialty retailer, with 11 stores around the country.
- 3 x 2.5kg bags (Chicken Dinner, Fish Dinner, Fussy Eater or Puppy Formula)
- Selection of 6 x 130g Treats
♦ A copy of The Curious History of Irish Dogs by David Blake Knox
The Twelve Hotel Profile
The multi award-winning 4-Star Twelve Hotel is a stylish, luxury boutique hotel located in the coastal Gaeltacht village of Bearna (Barna), less than a 5 mile drive west of Galway city, on the road to Spiddal.
Guest facilities at this multi award-winning hotel include:
Le Petit Spa and in-room treatments
A range of award-winning Dining Options
Pins Gastro Bar, Pizza Dozzina, West Restaurant
The Twelve Bakery
- Champagne Bar, Library
- 24-hour front desk services
- Complimentary WiFi, free Guest Parking
- Onsite meeting and event space
Award-winning for pet-friendliness:
- Pet Friendly Place of the – Month – Gold Award – Pet Friendly Places
- Number One Pet Friendly Hotel in Ireland – The Irish Independent 2016
- Brigit's Garden (Pet Friendly), Rosscahill20km
- Silver Strand Beach1km
- Cappagh Park 3km
- Barna Woods1km
- Moycullen 11km
- Galway City Centre (Eyre Square)8km
- Coral Beach Carraroe (Pet Friendly)35km
- Galway Golf Club 4km
- Connemara Golf Links, Ballyconneely35km
- Galway Sportsground Connacht Rugby8km