WoofAdvisor Login Find & Book Verified Dog-Friendly Accommodation, Trusted Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers at WoofAdvisor.com
WoofAdvisor on Facebook WoofAdvisor on Twitter WoofAdvisor on Instagram WoofAdvisor on YouTube WoofAdvisor on Google+ WoofAdvisor on Pinterest Sign up to the WoofAdvisor Newsletter

Glasgow pub dogs

460-Patricia Bradley

Glasgow pub dogs

Postby 460-Patricia Bradley » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:36 am

This is the title of a fantastic book available to buy on line and waterstones book shops. The book features a map of Glasgow covering city centre, west-end and South-side showing a rich selection of top pubs and eateries which welcome dog companions. It also then photographs and 'interviews' a doggie regular to each location. So so clever and so so useful. Sorry I don't have my copy beside me at the moment to give you the publisher and authors. Great idea. Glasgow is a wonderful place to visit with a dog, I have been amazed by the number of city centre shops where the staff usher us in and treat my Irish terrier to water and nibbles. The Kelvin walkway in the west end is the place to go to stretch you legs and meet fellow doggy walkers - my dog says this is her favourite place in the whole world.

194-Admin WA

Re: Glasgow pub dogs

Postby 194-Admin WA » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Hi Patricia

Thanks for that and (a belated) welcome to WoofAdvisor. We are still in startup mode, lots going on, so apologies for delay in responding.

That's a really great tip and very helpful, will definitely get a copy. Can't wait to see the "interviews"!

It's interesting how dog friendly Glasgow sounds compared to most Irish cities. That's something I really want to try and look at: Towns / Cities that are really bad and how to start something to highlight it and get them to improve.

Return to “Scotland”