Four Seasons Hotel New York
57 East 57th Street, Midtown Center
United States of America
Dogs and cats under 25 pounds are welcome.
The 5-star, I.M. Pei-designed Four Seasons Hotel New York is centrally located in Midtown East, with panoramic views of Central Park (and its 23 dog-friendly areas), and within walking distance of Madison and Fifth Avenues, the Rockefeller Center, Museum Mile, MOMA, Times Square and Carnegie Hall.
Nearest subway station:
Lexington Avenue-59th Street
Fifth Avenue-53rd Street.
New York City Guides:
Off-leash Parks & Dog Runs
Central Park dog-friendly Areas, Map & Rules
NYC Public Transport Pet Policies
Dog Facilities/Relief Areas New York Airports
Nearby Attractions to follow
Nearby Sports Facilities to follow
- 24-hour business services
- Use of Rolls-Royce courtesy car within 12 block radius (Drop off only and on demand - based on availability)
- Family Packages / Babysitting services available on request
- 75-foot indoor lap pool, located on 3rd floor, with stunning views, open from 6am to 9pm.
- Airport transfers can be arranged through the Concierge for an additional fee.
- In-room dining.
|Yes + 24-Hour Front Desk
|Valet parking: USD $70 dollars, SUVs $80
|Fitness / Leisure Centre?:
|Unlimited use of 24-hour Gym / Health Club, including steam and sauna.
|L.RAPHAEL Beauty Spa: 10 treatment rooms (including two luxury couples’ suites)
|Full-service hair salon, two nail stations, saunas in both men’s and women’s locker rooms, and a retail boutique
|The Garden Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and weekend brunch.
|Ty Bar cocktail bar.
|Dogs and cats are welcome, no additional charge.
|Size / Weight Limits:
|Maximum weight 25 pounds.